Since we now have enough Nerf guns for us all, well sort of Sean had to use a blow gun and a little pump gun. It's only fair! We are able to have some serious wars. It is so much fun. Carter is very competitive - don't know where he gets that from! :) We all start in different rooms then Carter yells ready, set, go and we all come out shooting. We only have one life! Here were the final scores of out battle last night Sean 2 Kim 2 and Carter 1!!
This is Carters favorite spot to hide when him and daddy are playing together!
This is Carter holding Dad's many bullets and getting ready to shoot. He looks so serious! I have to tell ya I tried to teach Carter that we don't shoot people only animals. We would set up his little animals in a row and he would shoot them. Then Sean came home from work and started shooting! All that good teaching stuff I tried went right out the window! -Sigh - at least I tried!!
1 comment:
super fun!! I love moments like that. One perk of living away from home is the time you have to do crazy things like that! Hope all is well.
Post a Comment