Stacie flew into town for her annual trip to
Rexburg. This year we decided that we needed to have a little girls weekend getaway together. We ended up going to Utah and staying in our families condo with our kiddo's!! But we made the best of it and had a riot catching up.
Stacie's sister-in-law Brooke was willing to watch our kids while we went and got pedicures and went shopping for the day. That was our time away. We ate at a really fun pizza place (don't remember the name exactly) but it wasn't your traditional pizza joint they were more authentic pizza's but man were they good. It would have been a great day except for the fact that we ended up with digestive issues while walking through the mall and lets just say the bathroom became my best friend!! :) I am not
correlating the pizza to the problem I just think it was a issue of bad luck. Then that night we had Cafe Rio I can't pass that up!! And we did a craft. I didn't take a picture but they turned out cute. We did America blocks for the fourth! It was fun.
Then the next mourning we got up and went running at a fun park near by. It was nice to run with Stacie she kept me at a good pace and kept me motivated. Then we went and ate more good food at
Zuppa's I crave this place. I wish there was one near by so bad! It is a soup, salad and sandwich place!! Then went shopping to
IKEA!! I am in love with that store! Spent way too much money- but it was all worth it!
Here we are getting out pedicures!

The final product- we all chose fun bright colors!

Lunch at
Zuppa's. Picture with my sisters
{missing Starla I think she might have been taking the picture!}

I just had to throw my stud muffin in there.
I got him the sunglasses while shopping he loves them!

Can I just say I love my family. It is so much fun to spend time with them. When we are together we laugh,laugh, and laugh some more. We all get a long so well and it makes being together that much more fun. They are
truly amazing. I wish that it could be more often but with Stacie living so far away we really have to take advantage of the time we do spend together. And also I just have to say I love my mom!! She does so much for all of us. She is a big part in keeping our family so close together. I am very lucky to have my sisters as my best friends!
1 comment:
I love the New back ground. Love ya, Mom
Post a Comment