This is a little thought provoking! But you might have noticed that I added a poll to the side of this blog! We have an ongoing battle at our house about this subject of brushing teeth. Lastnight as we were brushing our teeth we once again had this discussion so I decided fine I will take a poll and see just how many people brush their teeth with hot or cold water! Please help us settle this little debate and add your two bits! Thanks. Sean and Kim
7 comments:
So funny, Trev an I have the same battle. I love brushing my teeth in hot water, and if he ever comes to use the same sink he will switch it to cold. Our only solution is to have sperate bathrooms. :) I am curious who reps each side of the faceut in your marraige?
As far as I know, Richard and I are both cold water brushers.
LOL, funny. When Keri and I were living together in Driggs she thought it was so weird that I brushed with hot water...hello...hot water kills germs better than cold!
I really have never thought about it before. Just whatever comes out. I'm not particular. I'd ask my dentist husband what he thinks but he's headed to the Dominican Republic for 9 days, without me! But, my guess would be that as far as the health of your teath is concerned, it doesn't matter. What matters is if you are using toothpaste and how well you brush. Don't forget to floss!
I never even thought hot water was on option. I'll say I use cold water to save the world. It takes more engergy to heat the water, therefore cold water is a much more energy efficent way to brush your teeth.:) Which are you Kim? Hot or cold?
I can't brush with cold water....but Coy, he can't brush with hot.
I'm a cold water person. But I'm going to guess it doesn't matter for germ killing. It's probably like washing hands - it's not the temp that matters, but how much friction you use.
Post a Comment