Friday, September 12, 2008

Happy Halloween...


Yeah I am thinking about it already! Some friends and I got together and made this decorations! I am very excited, I don't have any Halloween decor so this works prefect! It was a lot of fun to make. It did take a while to do everything but of course we chatted, eat and had kids running around! Over all I would say it turned out a success.

5 comments:

Zach, Keri, Saylor and Casha said...

Those are so dang cute, I love them. I am getting excited to start doing fall crafts, they're the funnest. We should do some together.

Lisa said...

Super Cute! I hear you on the Fall decor thing. I thing I've got Christmas covered, but Fall it a different story.

~Wyatt~Brittney~Brecken~Oliver~ said...

Those are so cute! I never know how to decorate for Halloween, so I just try to stay safe with Fall stuff, but that is so cute!

melissa said...

those are cool. the other day i asked nate how we should decorate for halloween and he just looked at me like i was nuts. but, see, i'm not the only one.

Annalee Taylor said...

Those are so cute, I want to make some now! Nice work.