We had a great Easter this year. It was full of family fun and great food. We went to Utah to celebrate Grandma Gege 80th birthday! We had a big surprise party on Friday night! It was quite the party put on by Renee and Kim Berry. They sure do know how to through a party with amazing food and all. The West clan all stayed in a hotel for the weekend. It is always a great time when we all get together (we missed the Zach West family, Shane, and Will - other than that we were all there)! On Saturday we listened to a few talks during conference in between swimming, playing at the park, and trying to keep 11 kids entertained. What we did hear I really enjoyed though. Can't wait to read them in the Ensign.
Anyhow Saturday we were able to have an Easter Egg hunt at a park in SLC! Here is Grandma Gege with some of her great-grandchildren. Doesn't she look stunning surrounded by love!
Sean taught Carter how to get the hard to reach eggs. Here Carter got a stick and was pushing this egg down to get in his grasp. I thought it was pretty great to watch him in action. It was very important to get that egg!
My boys and Brigham! Keep searching boys!
It was a great hunt! Carter got a lot of wonderful candy that we snacked on for days following. Oh yeah gotta love Easter!
Even though we were in a hotel the Easter bunny was able to find us! Carter got a Leonardo Ninja Turtle! He was way surprised and very excited! Sean got a book and a new tie, and I got a necklace/earring set! Plus my favorite cadberry creme eggs and cadberry minis!
On our way home we were able to stop by and see my brother Ryan's new house and celebrate his birthday with his family. Always good to see them! Here is Carter with the newest Erickson Brinley! She is such a doll! We were just preparing Carter for little Sam, he will be a good big brother he loves babies!

3 comments:
What a cute kid! He melts my heart. Love ya Mom
Sam! Love it. I hope he looks just like Carter... he is gorgeous. I want to see pics of you now! With your belly, Im sure your tiny still, I am so excited for your #2.
Bo he is such a cutie. I love that first picture of him. That sounds like a way fun weekend in Utah.
Post a Comment