Monday, March 29, 2010

A Kiss and A Bandaid...

There are some things in life that bring such joy and happiness. I think having children those moments come a lot more often. Just the little acts of kindness that make you think maybe I am doing something right. The other day I burnt my arm making cinnamon rolls. As soon as I did I was saying ouch that really hurt and running it under water. Next thing I knew Carter comes out with a bandaid and he says let me kiss it better than you can put this on it. I let him work his magic! I just smiled as Carter kissed my arm better and attempted to put the bandaid on for me. It never ceases to amaze me how the littlest thing can make such a huge difference to a hurt child.

(staged picture :) isn't he cute!)

No comments: