Monday, August 31, 2009

Carter's Photo Shoot...

Here is the latest and greatest of my man Carter! My cousin Lisa took these pictures this summer. I thought they turned out great. They really capture Carter's personality!!









I am so far behind on posts so this is what is to come:
* 4th of July 5k - yeah I really ran it!!
* West's Homecoming from New York New York South Mission
* Carter turns 3!!!
* Kim turns 25!!! Wow a big year!
* Happy 4 year Anniversary!

5 comments:

Kurt and Michelle said...

Wow..I love love the pictures of Carter, you are right, they totally show his personality! Awesome job on the 5K, I wish I could have been there to run it with you:)

TJay and Jenni said...

Those are great pictures. He is so dang cute. And his red hair against the green grass-that is amazing! I can't believe how old his is.
I am looking forward to your forthcoming posts. You sound like you've been super busy.

Marcy Cheney said...

Hes is adorable Kim!!! It sounds like you had a busy summer...can't wait to read all about it. Love you guys

Lisa said...

Can I just say you have the most adorable little guy! It was so fun to see you guys.

grams said...

thanks for the visit. it was great. carter will always have a special place with us